Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Ideal Career

For everyone, an ideal career symbolizes high salaries, few duties, and good welfare. And I am no exception. But in my opinion, the key factor of an ideal career is to have enthusiasm for what occupations we choose and to have motivation to perfect our life.
Frankly speaking, ideal careers vary at different phases of growing-up history. I had a dream of being a violinist like my favorite violinist-Anne Sophie Mutter who owns amazing performance skills and is always glamorous. But the dream is just a “dream” because I gave up learning to play the violin in senior high school. Instead, a brand-new goal developed gradually in my heart- to be a doctor.
With doubt, doctor is a holy profession because he can cure and heal people who are physically and mentally ill. In my mind, doctor is a career which is very different from other occupations. The supreme mission of being a doctor is not to earn a lot of money but to ease people’s suffering. In addition, a doctor would experience all the sweetness and bitterness in life and would have much deeper thoughts for life.
Now, I am on the way to be a doctor. Although I am not yet well-equipped with all the requirements of being a doctor, I will do my best to gain medical knowledge and to cultivate sympathy for patients in an endeavor to reach my goal.

No comments: