Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free Writng

I love music, especially classical music. It can often soothe my soul. And it can also amuse me. I begin learning to play instrument in elementary school. The passion of music is still a backbone of me which encourage me to look at the bright side of life and comforts me when I am down. I take part in the music club in CGU, and in the club I find my true love again- music. I think a good song can bring me lots of surprise. I enjoy sharing a good song to my friends, and sing together with them. We went to KTV to have a crazy party at night. Those impressive nights are so meaningful to our friendship. Sometimes, we share our feelings to each other by a song. It is a good way to shout out you feeling with a soft or popular song. It really the right decision for me to attend the string club, I have no doubt about it. All of the members in this band are good friends. We can always share things together, whatever happiness or sorrows. Though I and my true love often shine these friends to blind, they always forgive us. Next I would like to share with you about how I and my true love. Music is really an amazing catalyst that can link different people together without boundaries. It is also the medicine to cure our wearing soul. To sum up, music can save your life!

No comments: